Thursday, September 23, 2004

Update

Hello - I've been told I'm not updating often enough! By a non blogger! that's ok though, it really is past time.

Finally, we are in late September and the school year has really begun. So much is always unsettled at the very beginning each year! Now we have the final budget done for the year, and we have all the students happily settled into their classrooms and I can begin to do my real work of the year.

The large project work seems to change yearly for me, but this year it is helping by leading our school through the reaccreditation process. That will be a big deal this year and will entail lots and lots of committed adults meeting together. It's exciting as great ideas come out of the group work and it was so healthy for our school 7 years ago!

I'm hobby seeking this year too. Isn't that a weird focus for someone my age? I love to read and we have loved raising our children (our nest is empty now). I am finding, though, less and less of interest on the TV and if I read every evening I am not gone to a meeting somewhere it is too much! (Who ever thought I would say that about reading!!!)

So, last night I baked a cake! And a lovely lady Penny, in my bible study group, is going to teach a bunch of us to knit. We will see what I discover this year. Anyone out there with hobby ideas? Feel free to comment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home