Almost ready!
It's the new year and school starts in two days in the new building!!!
So MUCH to do and so MUCH accomplished already. It is really very exciting. Mark and I go and work and work and work and it is hard to stay focused. I look across a room or down a hall and I want to do something else, or I think of something else that needs to be done. :)
Mark thinks I should walk around and put post it notes everywhere! Nah! - that would look tacky.
We still desperately need phones and internet service. Other than that, teachers have furniture to finish arranging and they will be ready to go! Administrative staff have a lot of moving yet to do too.
I am moved into my office but still have no idea where I want to hang things on the walls, etc! I will have to think about this for awhile. It feels good in my new office, and I am pleased with the color and the layout and the view.
The classrooms are beautiful. LS' new room is delightful, LN needs to dump a closet before they can have more space (and space for the closet stuff is not yet open), Upper and Middle School are gorgeous, spacious, and warm! I can hardly wait for students.
It's the new year and I am physically tired from all the work we have done so far. We took just the weekend of Christmas off! I have spent the last several hours looking for a getaway place for MLK weekend. We may go back to Hocking Hills where we went last year. Somewhere quiet and peaceful is needed!!!
I hope you all enjoy the new year. God has been so good to me! I am thankful more and more each day for the people and experiences and blessings He has put in my life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home